Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Followers

Friday, January 29, 2010

Do you want your little one to be hip and trendy?



































Do you want your little one to be hip and trendy? Check out Hip & Little!

I am a fanatic of trendy clothes that are unique for younger ones. Why may you ask? I believe every child has their own unique personality, therefore, what better way than showing it through their style!

I went through their catalog online at http://www.hipandlittle.com/ and stumbled upon their toddler tunic top. So you're wondering what struck my eye on this one? The colors are fantastic and neutral. They say on the website they look best with jeans. I very do much agree!

This top comes in size variations from 2T-5T. This top is going only for $39.00! Check out their selection today online! They also carry everything from baby blankets to maternity!

No comments:

Post a Comment