Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Followers

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Not a fan of Black and Red on Dresses? You will be!

Again, me with my "googling". I've been trying to look for the most adorable spring dresses for my little Emma. Now, I am not usually a big fan of black and red dresses without it being a Christmas occasion. This dress completely gets me in the mood for spring time. What's so unique about this dress is the creativity in colors. It's bold and spring friendly.

Photobucket

Now this is a collection from the Bonnie Jean series. It comes in sizes 12 months-6 years. So it's perfect for moms who want their daughters to look cute and bold! Prices range from $28.99-$33.99 while supplies last. Also, currently they are having a special on shipping. $6.99 on shipping, big or small order! Wow, what a deal!

Why I think it's awesome: Because it's bold and cute! Also because it's very unique and is bound to look beautiful for casual wear & photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment